Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Breaking News

Cassidy is so busy celebrating tonight, she didn't have time to blog. Let me introduce myself. My Thaddeus Brighton and I'm Cassidy's #1 workslave..er, I mean, personal assistant. I'm kidding, actually. I'm really thrilled for her as she just found out tonight that her erotic novella SUNSET KEY has been selected as a winner of the Phaze Surge Heatsheet Contest. This makes two wins in one month..first she won the Amber Quill Press 3RD Annual AMBER HEAT WAVE™ contest and now this. Let me tell you, that's three less lattes a day I have to get her now that all the stress is off. I should cancel the order for the bloodpressure checker. Anyway, time to go schedule a few spa appointments..one for her and one for moi.

Toodles,
Thaddeus
Personal Assistant Extraordinaire

3 Comments:

Blogger Jax Cassidy said...

Thaddeus, I'm going to tell Cassidy to send you out more often on latte runs. Apparently you don't have too much to do if she's taking you to the spa instead of me! LOL

2:30 PM  
Blogger Eva Gale said...

Thaddeus, Tell Cassidy you deserve a pedicure after running for all those lattes. You must have callouses by now you poor man.


Congrats on that sell!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Thaddeus said...

Definitely Bri, I totally need the pedicure...a girl after my own heart. I can say that Cassidy's addiction is starting to rub off. Just yesterday I had a a marble macchiata -- it was to die for! I wonder if calluses would constitute workman's comp?

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home