Tuesday, April 24, 2007

ONE WICKED WINTER - Now in print!

Well, One Wicked Winter has been released and I couldn't be happier. It's my very first print title, you see, so I'm very proud of it! I haven't even held it in my hot little hands yet, but it's on its way. I should definitely be asleep right now because I'm on my way to RT. Yay! It's going to be fun. I can't believe I'm still up, actually. :-) I've been working on promotions for my little book, but I think now's the time for me to go to sleep.

Oh, I did announce the winner of my Caribbean aromatherapy gift bag contest. Elizabeth B., light a candle for me while you read Dolce & Diana!

Also... The blog "The Good, the Bad, and the Unread" has reviewed several of my books. Dear John, Raleigh in Rio, and What Lies in Winter were all commented on by Gwen and received grades ranging from an A+ to a B-. Not bad at all.

G'nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home