Thursday, July 27, 2006

One Shot Wonder


I am delighted to announce that I have received the One Shot Wonder award from Literary Sass for SUNSET KEY! Both the Word Wench and Literary Sass herself reviewed the story and gave it One Shot - A Toast to a Great Book!

Word Wench loved SUNSET KEY’s hero, Zachary Gray, saying that “his genuine concern for her first, his take-charge attitude when the worst of the storm hits, set him up as a man the Wench could appreciate.” Apparently, my book was “the key to the Wench’s heart” as she stated “Cassidy Kent has done it…. she has hit the Wench’s soft spot.”

For a sassy lady, Literary Sass had some sweet things to say about SUNSET KEY, as well. “I was so engrossed in their pain, their fears, and their obvious love for each other, that I couldn’t put the book down.” Wow!

To read these reviews as well as those of other authors, check out the Literary Sass site. I promise you’ll be entertained. They might even turn you on to a good book or two!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tempest Knight said...

Woohoo! Congrats!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Two Voices Publishing said...

Looks like you've done it again with Santa's Helper! Congrats!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Cassidy Kent said...

Thanks, everyone! I was surprised, but absolutely thrilled!!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home